Wednesday, December 15, 2010

draft #1

this draft isnt complete because of writing difficulties      
  “ahhhh my new home.” Jesster said as he took a deep breath and taking in the smell of his new home.
        The  tall trees, the tall grass, the moist dirt, the foggy air, and the sounds of nature. This is all new to jesster, he is used to a small space with lots of people. Everything looks as big as in the city. Jesster finds his way through the rainforest to his house.
        “I love it here already” Jesster says to himself.
Jesster pulls out his letter paper and his pen and starts writing to his family about his new home. He puts it in his mail box and starts to watch tv.
**KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK** Jesster opens the door.
“e-e-e-e-exuse me? Who-who-who are you” Jesster says
“Hi how are you I heard you just moved in and I just wanted to introduce myself to you. My name is Chelsea. I am a cheetah, What’s your name.”
“Hi Chelsea my name is Jesster. How did you know I just moved in. how’d you find out so fast?”
“Tommy toucan told Elephant, who told Sid snake, who told Milo monkey, who then told me that  you just moved in.”
“okay thank you” jesster closes the door and goes to the back yard to plant some fruits for him to eat when he runs out of food.
**the next week.**
The fruits have grown in just right.

No comments:

Post a Comment